SINAPI brings together the best charitable organizations to provide total, sustainable solutions for communities in need.
What if we could bring together service organizations that are the best and most admired and specialize in a critical area of support, and integrate them together to support individual and community development with a goal of self-sustainability?
The Sinapi Foundation was established to foster partnerships and integration of best practices in support of communities seeking self-sustainable and individually empowered development. We do this by:
- Partnering with the best NGOs who have shared values with Sinapi
- Working in communities which possess the right motivation necessary for success and empowered by work
- Focusing on individual dreams and commitments
- Participating in relationships that foster mutual respect, dignity and respect for existing culture
- Provide helping hands and not handouts
Certain basic components need to be available and integrated to support individuals and communities motivated to improve their lives. The components include:
- A healthy living environment
- Medical and dental services
- Economic development and jobs
- Education opportunities
Not just one component is needed, but all are needed to foster self-empowerment and sustainability.
Most non-government organizations (NGOs) tend to specialize in one area and too often work independently. While they may do their specialized support well, most are not integrated with those other necessary components for successful and sustained transformation.
Please learn more about us and join us in these efforts for more effective and efficient individual and community development.